Meet Marcia! She’s lost 70lbs. so far.
I have been seeing Dr. Gerber for a few years now. I have had trouble with my weight all of my life. In addition, my cholesterol levels weren’t optimal and he told me I was pre-diabetic. I knew I was gluten-intolerant and had cut gluten from my diet 5 years before. Dr. Gerber told me I also needed to cut out the rest of the grains, rice, corn, beans and sugar. I tried following his advice with some success, but the weight loss was EXTREMELY slow. Last fall, after being frustrated with the slow weight loss, I tried a more radical approach. I cut out all grains, dairy, eggs, beans, processed foods, ALL sugars and sweeteners, corn, soy and any Genetically Modified Organism (GMO). Eliminating these foods has made a huge impact for me.
- I have lost almost 70 lbs in 8 months. I still have more to lose but am happy with the weight I have lost.
- My seasonal allergies are mostly gone and only use any allergy medication when I have a bad flare up. I was on several allergy medications year-round.
- My asthma has improved so much that I rarely need an inhaler (used it 1 in the last 7 months) and my lung functions were 98% the last time they were tested. That is the highest they have ever been.
- My joints feel better and move better; the inflammation is gone.
- My recent blood test results are in the normal range or the first time in 20 years — 3 pages worth of results.
Changing my eating has not only helped me lose weight, but improve my health, feel great and have plenty of energy. Dr. Gerber helped put me on the right track to a healthy life.